Brain Dynamic Imaging
Functional Molecular Images of the Brain
Performance and Revolutionary Use
The brain is an extremely complex and fragile organ. We are putting at your disposal new tools that allow you to optimize medical benefits while limiting the risks associated with medical intervention.
What they think about us
“ The originality of this project comes from the notable improvement in the quality of images, a less-voluminous machine, rapid acquisition of data and foremost, reduced exam time for the patient. […] This new device will be considered an essential tool in the future, whether it is in a clinic or in research. ”
- CHALLENGE QUANTIK18 février 2021» The DATA ROOM Challenge » The winner will get the BRAIN DYNAMIC IMAGING QUANTIK with access to: Nuclear Medicine access Network to 5500 key experts around 133 countries. To an Experience day within the DATA ROOM Engineers club access of IEEE ( the world’s largest technical professional organization ) BRAIN YDYNAMIC IMAGING Innovation center visit
- BRAIN DYNAMIC IMAGING Announcement4 février 2021March 1st, 2021 Board meeting CEO Gonzague de Raulin announcement and nomination firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Cancer Day4 février 2021BRAIN DYNAMIC IMAGING February 4th, 2021 Paris – New York – Montpellier South of France For more information: email@example.com
- BRAIN DYNAMIC IMAGING INNOVATION CENTER OPEN DAY 202129 janvier 2021February 17, 2021 2-4 pm CST – 1-2pm GMT – 8-9am EDT BRAIN DYNAMIC IMAGING is presenting is last technology in a specific 3D implementation at Paris innovation center ! To get selected for this experience: email to firstname.lastname@example.org Specific COVID regulation will be in place for this event.
- FINANCIAL TIMES: BRAIN DYNAMIC IMAGING30 avril 2020Date: May 12, 2020 Time: 07:00 EDT – 12:00 GMT – 13:00 CST Webinar
- What will be Tomorrow ?11 juillet 2019October 10 – 2019 AccorHotels Arena – Paris
- World Measurement Congress11 juillet 2019September 23>26 – 2019 Paris Porte de Versailles
- 4th International Conference on Brain & Spine11 juillet 2019October 23>24 – 2019 TOKYO – Japan
- RSNA11 juillet 2019December 1 to 6 – 2019 Chicago – US
- JFR11 juillet 2019October 11-14 2019 Palais des Congrès – Paris