4DHR by BDI
A Major Technological Revolution
An unparalleled precise image in order to adapt therapeutic strategies all-while reducing diagnosis and intervention risks.
BDI proposes imaging that allows you to adapt therapeutic strategies for the patient by identifying, on the molecular level, the target of the treatment.
A revolutionary tool
BDI is developing a tool, a Brain PET, a positron emission tomography, which is superior to those existing today. Protected by nine patent families, it obtains, non-invasively, a molecular image of the brain, who’s precision allows for the identification of nascent neurodegenerative diseases, allowing for:
- Their treatment, with a very precise and innovative diagnosis
- The rapid adjustment of these treatments
- Rapidly accelerate research on the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
These three points correspond to the medical and scientific worlds’ expectations.
For someone who is in neurology, it’s a dream to have such specifications: volumic resolution and sensitivity.
A High-Tech Innovation
The product’s operating conditions are extraordinarily competitive; these are demonstrated by its performance, weight, volume, consumption of radiotracers and an increase of the protection of the patient that is three times greater than the norm.
- Injected dose: 2 to 3 times inferior
- Sensitivity: 2 to 3 times superior
- Time of acquisition: 6 times shorter
- Dynamic volume resolution: 78 times superior 4DHR
- Ergonomics: patient access 360°
- Light weight: 5 times lighter
- Volume: twice as compact
- Installation: ultra simplified